– Lead and manage all aspects of Human Resource functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits, payroll, training & development, work compliance, etc.
– Review, implement and refine existing Human Resources policies, practices, procedures, and infrastructure, in join consultation with the management team.
– Performance management – reward and motivate high performance and address poor performance including facilitate managers and selective staff in relation to work issues.
– Manage and maintain accurate personnel records, including headcounts and skill profiles.
– Monitor workforce safety, health and regulatory compliance.
– Manage company HR vendors/agency and ensure all external transactions are conducted without negligence.
– Handle all other HR matters and undertake tasks as assigned by management.
– Bachelor’s Degree of Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
– At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required.
– Positive working attitude and pro-active in following upon details.
– Strong interpersonal, facilitation and excellent communication skills.
– Good command of written and speak in English.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your full resume and recent photo to :
Please state the position you are applying in the subject of your email.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Applicants who had applied do not need to apply again.