– Establishes sourcing, recruiting, and hiring programs, ensuring the teams hires the qualified people possible.
– Monitor and update employee contract status (trainee, probationary, regular).
– Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
– Spearheads performance management programs and ensures periodic evaluations on employees.
– Assists staff and management on payroll and benefits systems.
– Review and recommend improvement on compensation and benefits programs, including salary surveys and benefits administration.
– Monitor daily attendance and investigate causes for staff tardiness and absences; provide advise and implement disciplinary actions such as warnings, and memos.
– Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource legal/labor requirements; ensure compliance with local regulations and laws are institutionalized as well.
– Spearheads HR related company activities as identified or approved by the Management.
– Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or similar.
– At least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
– Required skills : Recruitment, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Training, Organizational Development, Employee Relations.
– Strong management skills, possess ability to multitask, good problem solving and negotiation skills.
– Required languages : English, Bahasa Indonesia.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your full resume and recent photo to :
Please state the position you are applying in the subject of your email.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.